Level Parent Child, Levels 1-4, and Adult
Pricing as of 12/15/22 – subject to change – all rates are locked in for as long as you are continuously registered.
If you have any questions about a specific program and/or location please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Once Per Week Instruction |
(30 minutes a week)
|Twice Per Week Instruction |
(two 30-minute lessons per
week for the same child)
|3:1 ratio is $164/month|
2:1 ratio is $268/month
1:1 ratio is $340/month
|A swimmer can add additional |
classes per week for 25% off.
- Swimming twice a week enables swimmers to progress three times faster and is our best value!
- Registration is always open and will be prorated accordingly, enabling students to begin immediately in any opening!
- NJAC classes are now scheduled and billed month to month to provide families maximum flexiblity. You will start right away, hold your space perpetually, and end your classes at the end of any month (2 month minimum). Once we receive your registration, your classes and billing will begin immediately.
- *Once you register, you must start classes within 7 days. Class openings are live and can fill at any time so we suggest registering immediately once you find an opening. Once they are filled, there is no guarantee that we can add additional spaces in our program. If we have no current openings, we may be able to reserve a future opening To reserve one a future opening, register now to be added to the waitlist. As soon as a future space is available, you will be charged and sent a confirmation email to hold this space. Your class start date will be in your confirmation email.
- You will LOCK IN FEES at that rate for as long as you stay continuously registered.
- New Family Registration Fee (included in your first payment) is $79 for one swimmer or $129 per family, which includes an equipment backpack for each swimmer.
- Returning families pay $49 for one swimmer or $79 per family each calendar year.
- A sibling discount of $10 per month is applied automatically
- Swimmers can lock in a start and end date at the time of registration (minimum registration 2 months)
- After your initial first payment, your card will automatically be charged on the 5th of every month for the following month’s tuition. The amount changes depending on the number of classes that month. You are paying per class, not a flat monthly fee.
- There is no need to schedule makeups for holidays and NJAC planned closures as tuition will be adjusted on your next payment.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, or debit payments. Cash payments can only be made for those wanting to pay for 3+ months upfront at the time of registration.
- Swimmers who want to pay in full for 3+ months can do so at the time of registration.
- Withdrawal forms are due on the 1st of the month for the following month.
- Ex: If you swim September and October and would like to stop swimming on October 31, a withdrawal form must be completed by October 1.
Reminder: Fees will be charged on the 5th of every month for the following month. If you do not submit a withdrawal form by the 1st of the month, you will be charged on the 5th and enrolled for the following month. There are no refunds or credits after a card has been charged.
|2023 Closure Dates (subject to change based on pool availability)|
See our Member Calendar for holidays and pool closures.
(It is possible that emergency closures would be made up during closure periods)