Clinic Swap Procedures and Rescheduling policy reminders:
TO BOOK A SWAP:
- Report an Absence in your customer portal prior to missing class. (Directions provided here.)
- Swap options will only appear 7 days in advance and are limited to the number of spaces available in the pool.
- When you are ready to book a swap, log into your portal and click on “find classes.”
- Apply a filter for Session: “2023-2024 Swaps”
- Be sure to apply a filter for level to show the correct level options your swimmer needs.
- Complete the checkout process to register for the swap you want.
- You will get an automatic email that you have been registered. No additional confirmation will be sent.
- Once you book a swap, you cannot cancel your reservation. Do not book until you are positive you are available for the swap date. There are limited spaces and holding spaces blocks others from registering.
- If class you want is full, you can still wait list and we will accept swimmers if we have space as we get closer. You will receive an email letting you know that a space has become available.
- Clinic swimmers are eligible to swap up to one day per month when class is missed due to personal reasons.
- It is always best for swimmers to come to regularly scheduled classes to get the most consistent instruction. This also allows for our instructors to provide the most customized level of coaching as they can personalize each lesson based on the needs of their regularly scheduled swimmers.
- You must report an absence in your customer portal prior to missing class to be eligible for a swap.
- Swap openings are released 7 days in advance and cannot be booked any earlier.
- Swaps must be completed within the SAME month as the missed class
- We suggest that clinic swimmers schedule a swap within the same week missed in order to be sure they are receiving the weekly clinic practice focus for that week.
- When a clinic is canceled by NJAC and a swap is offered, a swimmer is eligible to register for a clinic swap in the customer portal. (NJAC closures include but are not limited to pool closures, weather emergencies, pandemic closures, etc)
- A swimmer must be currently registered in a class to schedule a swap (cannot be inactive).