Summer 2021 – Offsite Registration open March 2nd!
(Priority Pricing Valid 3/2/21 through 5/16/2021, all rates increase on 5/17/21. See below for current pricing)
North Jersey Aquatics is excited to offer our traveling off-site program starting June 14, 2021. Our certified and insured instructors are available to come to your home or private/neighborhood/community pool to teach classes. Our off-site program brings our learn to swim curriculum right to you in the safety of your own home or neighborhood pool. With fun and energetic lifeguard certified instructors, our science based curriculum, and a schedule you choose, this is the most customizable program you can find in our area.
Our instructors are extensively trained both in the pool and in the classroom and are teaching our full curriculum to your family and friends at your location. This curriculum has a strong focus on safety and survival techniques, and will teach your child how to be the best prepared right in your own pool. We will even work with your family to suggest emergency plans specific to your home and pool area as well as aid in setting up personal pool rules for your home.
Our service area will include Morris, Warren, Sussex, Somerset, and Hunterdon County towns. Further locations might also be available for an extra driving fee. We provide full insurance documentation for all swimmers that will take classes at your location, including your family and any friends you invite to join you. All of our instructors are fully certified in lifeguarding, CPR and first aid and are registered with our insurance company specially for home lessons.
Our company has implemented new mask/safety policies to ensure the utmost safety protocol is followed. Our teachers will enter your home and backyard wearing a mask, and will keep that mask on until they are ready to enter the pool with your swimmers. We ask that anyone over 2 also wear a mask while preparing to get into the water if social distancing cannot be maintained. Once we enter the water, teachers will be wearing face shields at all times. Any parent who assists in the water with a toddler will keep a face mask on, but swimmers who are actually going under water etc cannot wear masks for safety reasons. We can spread swimmers out along the edge of the pool as much as you request or your pool allows. All instructors and families will complete an electronic daily health screening prior to entering the pool area that will be filled out using a QR code on any phone or electronic device.
Beginning in 2020, we implemented a new equipment policy. All swimmers will purchase their own NJAC Equipment Backpack with level-appropriate equipment. This will be something that you will purchase in your first session with us post 9/1/2020, and will not need to purchase every session. This equipment will be yours and will ensure that equipment will not travel from one house to the next.
Our off-site program allows swimmers to participate in lessons 1-4 times per week for as many weeks as you would like during our session with a minimum of eight thirty-minute lessons. As always, this program is in high demand and we work on a first come first serve basis when processing all off-site requests.
- Lessons will be booked in packages of 8 or more dates.
- Off-Site season will run June 14th-August 15th
- Each Lesson is 30 minutes, unless otherwise booked longer
- All date/time reservations will be done on a first come first serve basis from when your registration and questionnaire form is submitted. Please register ASAP for best availability since our calendar is already filling up! Your lessons are not confirmed until you book your customized class schedule AND pay for your lessons.
- Upon registering, a $45 non-refundable booking fee will be charged per swimmer. We will work personally to book each of your lessons in our calendar. Registration & tuition payment will not be charged until your dates are confirmed. Payment is required within 72 hours of confirmation of your booking and dates. Additional lessons on top of our initial 8 dates can be added at any time throughout the summer.
Pricing: (As of May 17, 2021)
- $45 non-refundable booking fee per swimmer
- Private lesson 1:1= $65
- 2 kids to 1 instructor= $52 per child
- 3 kids to 1 instructor = $42 per child
- 4 kids to 1 instructor = $38 per child
- Driving fee outside our radius: $5-10 per lesson
- Each swimmer (who has not done so already in our program) will purchase a NJAC equipment backpack for $25 for use at lessons. This is a one-time fee, and as your child needs additional equipment will receive more advanced items as needed.
- NJAC has a one-time yearly registration fee of $50 per student (max of $80 per family). If you have not been in one of our programs yet this year, this will be included in your off-site fees.
It is always more cost effective to have swimmers join your family during your own bookings, or before or afterward in your pool. This can be structured in any way that works for your group. As an example, an hour block of time could be two 1:1 privates, 2 groups of 2 kids back to back, 2 groups of 3 kids, or any combination you wish. At this time, an instructor fee of $10 per lesson will be added to any booking that includes just one private 30 minute lesson, as the driving involved is extensive and could be in excess of 60 minutes for that 30 minutes in the pool.
- Each family that will attend lessons will create an account in our customer portal if one is not already established. An account can be created here. After creating the account, families will register each child to the class named “OFFSITE LESSONS 2021”. This class has a $45 booking fee which will be charged immediately upon registration.
- Next, only the host family will fill out our Offsite Questionnaire. This is a google form that gives us detailed information about your specific schedules requests, preferences, and groupings of swimmers. We will be using this information to build the intricate driving schedule for our teachers, so it is important to give us as much information as possible regarding your requests. Only one form is needed per location, therefore guest families do not need to fill out their own form.
- Once we receive the registration, questionnaire and $45 booking fee, we will begin the booking process.
- As a final step in the process, you will be going back into your customer portal to register for the customized class and pricing that you have created with our admin team. This is when we will charge the balance for your lessons.