North Jersey Aquatics is excited to offer our traveling off-site program starting June 26, 2023. Our certified and insured instructors are available to come to your home or private/neighborhood/community pool to teach classes. Our off-site program brings our learn to swim curriculum right to you in the safety of your own home or neighborhood pool. With fun and energetic lifeguard certified instructors, our science based curriculum, and a 1-week accelerated lesson schedule, this is the most customizable program you will find in our area.
Our instructors are extensively trained both in the pool and in the classroom and are teaching our full curriculum to your family and friends at your location. This curriculum has a strong focus on safety and survival techniques, and will teach your child how to be the best prepared right in your own pool. We will also work with your family to suggest emergency plans specific to your home and pool area as well as aid in setting up personal pool rules for your home.
Our service area will focus mainly on Morris County, but select towns in Warren, Sussex, Somerset, and Hunterdon County may be available depending on address. Further locations may also be available for an extra driving fee. We provide full insurance documentation for all swimmers that will take classes at your location, including your family and any friends you invite to join you. All of our instructors are certified in lifeguarding, CPR and first aid and are registered with our insurance company, especially for home lessons.
Beginning in 2020, we implemented a new equipment policy. All swimmers will receive their own NJAC Equipment Backpack with level-appropriate equipment. This equipment will be yours and will ensure that equipment will not travel from one house to the next. This backpack is included in your registration fee.
NEW FOR 2023 – OUR 1 WEEK INTENSIVE PROGRAM
NJAC is changing its booking structure for 2023. Instead of random schedules, each family will be booking an Intensive 4-lesson program for 4 consecutive days. Each lesson will be 1 hour in length. Classes will be held Monday-Thursday, with Fridays prescheduled as emergency makeup days. We will have specific weeks that we are in each town/area. Exact dates and information will be provided as we get closer to summer 2023.
As always, this program is in high demand and we work on a first come first serve basis when processing all off-site requests.
Fill out our Info Request Form below to see if we can travel to you this summer:
Offsite Program Package Details:
- Our Offsite lesson program is available for swimmers ages 3+. Due to the nature of scheduling of four 1-hour lessons, this program is not open to swimmers under the age of 3. We encourage you to join our parent-child classes at our public locations for children below 3 years.
- Lessons will be booked in packages of 4 lessons in a 1-week period. (Lessons will be 1 hour each on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with Friday reserved as a makeup day for emergency/weather related closures.) Swimmers can choose to swim one 1-week period for a total of 4 lessons, or can book additional 1-week periods as desired. You must be available on Friday in order to receive a weather related makeup.
- Off-Site season will run June 26th-July 28th, with specific 1-week periods offered in specific gegraphic areas. We are closed the week of July 4th.
- Each daily lesson is 60 minutes.
- All date/time reservations will be done on a first come first serve basis from when your info request is submitted. Your lessons are not confirmed until you book your customized class schedule AND pay for your lessons.
- Upon registering, a $100 non-refundable booking fee will be charged per swimmer. This fee will be applied to your final tuition payment at the time of booking confirmation, but will not be refunded in the event you choose not to book a package. We will work personally to book each of your lessons in our calendar. Registration & tuition payment will not be charged until your dates are confirmed. Payment is required within 72 hours of confirmation of your booking and dates.
Pricing: (As of 3/1/23)
- $100 non-refundable booking fee per swimmer (applied towards final tuition bill)
- All pricing is in the AT HOME LESSON PACKET 2023 and is based on the number of swimmers per class
- Driving fee outside our radius: $10+ per lesson
- Each swimmer will receive a NJAC equipment backpack as part of his/her registration fee. If your child is promoted and needs an advanced equipment backpack, this will be provided with no additional charge.
- NJAC has a yearly registration fee of $79 per student (max of $129 per family). If you have not been in one of our programs yet this year, this will be owed in addition to your off-site tuition.
It is always more cost effective to have swimmers join your family during your own bookings, or before or afterward in your pool. This can be structured in any way that works for your group. As an example, you could book two 1:1 privates, 2 groups of 2 kids back to back, 2 groups of 3 kids, or any combination you wish.