Join North Jersey Aquatics for our NEW program for high school swimmers. This program is open to anyone in 9th-12th grade who wants to supplement their high school swim programs. This program will begin with building endurance and proper technique for all strokes, starts, turns, etc. As the high school competition season approaches and progresses, we will add focus on starts, turns, race preparation, and speed. This program is designed to continue as a supplement year-round to a high school team. Swimmers are encouraged but not required to swim at least 2 days a week.
- Endurance training
- Technique analysis
- Turns for all events
- Racing starts
- Relay starts
- Race preparation and strategy
- In order to swim in a High School clinic, swimmers must be able to:
- Swim 25-50 yards repeatedly for 60 minutes without coach support.
- Bilaterally breathe efficiently in freestyle for 50 yards.
- Swim legal backstroke for 25 yards.
- Be able to dive off the side of the pool
- Have a basic understanding of breaststroke and butterfly kick
Clinics are offered at Morristown and Randolph throughout the week. See registration below for exact class times. All practices are 60 minutes.
Sign up Month to Month! (Minimum 3-month commitment)
Pricing: $180/month for 1x/week (each additional day is 50% off)
Request more information about our High School Program: