***In the Spring, Summer and Winter, our high school swimmers will be evaluated to train in our Senior 1 or Senior 2 programs. See our Clinic Program Page for more info.
IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN – ALL CLASSES WILL BE PRORATED BASED ON YOUR START DATE!
NEW FOR 2023!
The High School Clinic Program will run for 10 weeks from from 9/11/23-11/19/23. This will be a specific session with one-time pricing and will not be a part of our month to month scheduling.
This program is open to anyone in 9th-12th grade who wants to supplement their high school swim team season. This program will begin with building endurance and proper technique for all strokes, starts, and turns. As the high school competition season approaches and progresses, we will add focus on starts, turns, race preparation, and speed. This program is designed to continue as a supplement year-round to a high school team.
At the culmination of this 10-week program, swimmers have the opportunity to continue by registering for our Junior/Senior clinics and stay with NJAC during high school season. Many swimmers begin in this program and then move to Seniors in order to work on technique and race preparation throughout the season. Swimmers also have the option to swim this 10 weeks, then swim high school, and return to NJAC in the spring as a Junior/Senior.
- Technique analysis
- Turns for all events
- Racing starts and turns
- Relay starts and turns
- Race preparation and strategy
- Endurance training
In order to swim in a High School clinic, swimmers must be able to
- Swim 25-50 yards repeatedly for 60 minutes without coach support.
- Bilaterally breathe efficiently in freestyle for 50 yards.
- Swim legal backstroke for 25 yards.
- Be able to dive off the side of the pool
- Have a basic understanding of breaststroke and butterfly kick
- *Swimmers not ready for this clinic can begin in our Junior 2 clinic and move up when ready.
Clinics are offered at Morristown and Randolph throughout the week. See registration below for exact class times. All practices are 60 minutes and each swimmer will choose the 2 days per week that they want to swim. This program has a 2x/week minimum.
9/11/23 – 11/19/23 (10 Weeks)
Pricing: $749 for 2x/week (add additional days for $249)
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Click this link to REGISTER FOR THE HIGH SCHOOL CLINIC
- Once you register, you will get an email confirming your account.
- Once you register for this placeholder class, you will get a confirmation email. Click on the link in the email to sign into your portal.
- Follow the steps in the portal to register for the two (or more) specific classes during the week that you want.
- Once we get your class requests, we will send back a confirmation that your classes are confirmed.
- If we feel a tryout is needed, we will contact you to set up a date.