Come laugh, smile and enjoy pool time with our family and yours! Family swim is a great way to have fun as a family and see all the great things your child is learning in the water.
Family swim is offered only to active members swimming in the current month. If you are not eligible for a free open/family swim, the cost will be $10 per swimmer with a maximum of $25 per family for 60 minutes of swimming.
- There is always a lifeguard/instructor for family swim. However, children at a swim level of parent/child, transition, 1 or 2 must have a parent in the water with them at all times. Children at a swim level of 3 or higher must have a parent on the pool deck at all times but parents are not required to be in the water for levels 3 and up. ALL parents are welcome to join in the fun during and open/family swim.
- You must hold your spot for Family swim by signing up for one of the classes below. This can be done ANY time before Family swim actually starts and your NJAC account will be billed at the time of sign up (payment can not be given at the pool).
- Family swim can be used as a makeup for your child as long as your absence has been documented through our website prior to the missed class and that you have pre-registered for Family Swim. It is only free of charge for the student who missed the class.
- Our Family swim is located at all different locations depending on the day/time.
- Once you register, you will get a confirmation email. Be sure to see our locations page to be sure you know where to go when you arrive on location.