Come laugh, smile and enjoy pool time with our family and yours! Family swim is a great way to have fun as a family and see all the great things your child is learning in the water.
- Family swim is offered only to active members swimming in the current session. It is $10 a person for 60 minutes of swim. Swimmers may make up a missed class by booking a family/open for the swimmer and one parent for free. Both the parent and the swimmer must be registered to enter the water.
- There is always a lifeguard/instructor for family swim. However, children at a swim level 2 or lower must have a parent in the pool with them as well. Children at a swim level of 3 or higher must have a parent on the pool deck at all times but is not required to swim.
- You must hold a space for your swimmer for Family swim by signing up in our customer portal. This can be done ANY time before the swim actually starts and your NJAC account will be billed at the time of sign-up (payment can not be given at the pool).
- Our Family swim is scheduled for any of the locations that have additional space for us. Be sure to check the location of the class you choose when you register.
- Directions for The Morristown Beard School: The address of the school is 70 Whippany Road, Morristown. When you arrive on campus, drive around the classroom buildings and make your way down to the main parking lot. Enter the pool building through the glass rotunda. Walk along the upstairs until you get to the stairwell, and come downstairs and enter the pool through the main door by the office.