Are you a new member? Check out What every swimmer needs to know to get the inside scoop on how our program works!
We hold classes four seasons a year! Here are the upcoming dates:
Session dates: January 2 – March 26, 2019 (12 weeks)
We are open every day including MLK and President’s Day
3:1 Group Class $308
2:1 Private Class $468
1:1 Private $539
VIP registration for ALL NJAC families (past and present): 11/1/18
General registration for all New families: 11/6/18
Request for disenrollment must be on or before 1/28/19
Automatic Spring registration and credit card charge: 2/1/19
Session dates: March 31- June 24, 2019 (12 weeks)
We are open every day except for Easter Sunday and Memorial Day Monday
3:1 Group Class $308
2:1 Private Class $468
1:1 Private $539
VIP registration for ALL NJAC families (past and present): 2/5/19
General registration for all new families: 2/8/19
Request for disenrollment must be on or before 4/22/19
Automatic Summer registration and credit card charge: 4/26/19
8-Week Session Dates: June 24 – August 18, 2019 (outdoor locations)
We are open every day except for July 4th
3:1 Group Class $205
2:1 Private Class $312
1:1 Private $359
9-Week Session Dates: June 25 – August 29, 2019 (indoor locations)
We are open every day except for July 4th
3:1 Group Class $231
2:1 Private Class $351
1:1 Private $404
VIP registration for ALL NJAC families (past and present): 4/30/19
General Registration for all new families: 5/3/19
THERE WILL BE NO DISENROLLMENT DATE FOR SUMMER. ALL SWIMMERS WILL END CLASSES AND HAVE THE OPTION TO RE-ENROLL FOR FALL 2019!
Program information coming soon!
VIP registration for ALL NJAC families (past and present): 7/30/19
General registration for all new families: 8/1/19
At North Jersey Aquatics, we believe that sessions are the best way to encourage growth, development, and to celebrate level advancement. However, children learn to swim in a more consistent environment when they are enrolled in classes year-round. Our new Quarterly Rolling Membership program takes the friction out of registration as it enables our parents to be automatically enrolled in the next session without having to stress about finding a new class time. Our billing will work the same as it has in the past, in that you will be billed quarterly for your registration. We also make it easy to skip a session, by simply sending an email requesting to drop your space before our automatic enrollment occurs. There is no long term commitment, re-registrations, and no logging in as fast as possible on registration day in hopes to get the right class. Our system will provide an easy registration experience for parents and the ability for our children to automatically enroll in classes which will result in more consistency and a better overall NJAC experience.
Benefits of our program:
- Swimmers will be able to consistently swim session after session in the same time slot.
- Swimmers who have been promoted by an instructor can move to a more advanced class mid-session by simply requesting a class transfer.
- Swimmers who want to stay in the same class will continue to be challenged as their curriculum will be customized to meet their increasing skills.
- Swimmers have the option to switch days, times and teachers at any point by contacting the office and asking for a change.
- Parents will no longer need to re-register, as students will be automatically rolled in to registration for the next session.
- Parents will have an easy way to opt out of enrolling in the next session by simply sending an email to request disenrollment. You can opt out immediately upon registration, or any time up until our date.
- Priority Registration will now become “VIP Registration!” It will be for ALL NJAC families, past and present! This means that even if you take off a session, you will be eligible for VIP as a thank you to our returning families!
Our policy: SWIM DIAPERS MUST BE WORN BY BABIES AND TODDLERS
All swimmers are required to wear a disposable swim diaper AND plastic diaper cover until they are two years old (regardless of potty training), AND until they have been potty trained for at least 4 months. If your child is not potty trained OR newly potty trained, they must wear a disposable swim diaper AND a plastic diaper cover with elastic around the legs and waist to every class. Our instructors can disallow your participation if you do not have the proper covers with you.
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE WHETHER YOUR CHILD IS TRAINED, OR IF YOUR CHILD HAS BEEN TRAINED FOR 4 MONTHS OR LESS, BE SAFE AND HAVE THEM WEAR A SWIM DIAPER AND COVER! See swim diaper link for what to buy. In the state of NJ, an accident in the pool can mean that pools will be closed for longer than 24 hours while water is treated. One accident in our pool will mean approximately 75 swimmers need to be canceled for the rest of the day and will miss their classes with no notice to those parents. On top of this, it means lost revenue and complaints for our hotels and facilities, so we want to avoid this at all costs.
Please note that REGULAR DIAPERS are not allowed in the pool either. They are at risk for exploding, which would also cause a shut down of the facilities.
Example of appropriate diapers are included in this link. Please do not use training pants, as these are not tight enough on the legs and fill up with water.
If you have any questions, please email our admin before the start of classes to get approval for what you are wearing.
Come laugh, smile and enjoy pool time with our family and yours! Family swim is a great way to have fun as a family and see all the great things your child is learning in the water.
- Family swim is offered only to active members swimming in the current session. It is $10 a person for 60 minutes of swim, or $25 per family.
- Throughout the session, we will have some FREE events as well! Look for those and be sure to join us by registering in the portal!
- There is always a lifeguard/instructor for family swim. However, children at a swim level of parent/child, transition, 1 or 2 must have a parent in the pool with them as well. Children at a swim level of 3 or higher must have a parent on the pool deck at all times but ALL parents are welcome to join in the fun.
- You must hold your spot for Family swim by signing up in our customer portal. This can be done ANY time before Family swim actually starts and your NJAC account will be billed at the time of sign up (payment can not be given at the pool).
- Family swim can be used as a makeup for your child as long as your absence has been documented through our website and you have signed up for Family Swim. It is only free of charge to the student who missed the class.
- Our Family swim is located at The Morristown Beard School. The address of the school is 70 Whippany Road, Morristown. When you arrive on campus, drive around the classroom buildings and make your way down to the main parking lot. Enter the pool building through the glass rotunda. Walk along the upstairs until you get to the stairwell, and come downstairs and enter the pool through the main door by the office.
All cancellations must be in writing via email. Cancellations received 21 days prior to the first date of the scheduled session are eligible for 80% credit towards a different session. Credit will be valid for one year from the date of cancellation in writing. Cancellations received less than 21 days prior to the start of the scheduled session will receive a credit applicable toward another session ONLY IF the space is able to be filled by another swimmer. If you request a cancellation inside of this 21 day window or once a session has begun, you will be eligible for a prorated 80% tuition credit for unused classes. This 80% will expire one year from the date of cancellation in writing. if a credit is put on your account for any reason at any time, this credit will only be valid for one year from the date it is issued.
North Jersey Aquatic Club will not refund money for any services that have been scheduled. We will give credit in accounts to be used for future lessons if the cancellations follow our cancellation policy.
North Jersey Aquatics Club strongly believes that students learn best in a stable consistent environment. We also understand that illness and injuries are part of life. This is why your last free week in the session is reserved for makeups. If you do not miss a class and therefore do not need that make up you may still attend the class. In order to keep the consistency and structure needed for the children we can not schedule your make up for any other time or day. You are also only allowed 1 makeup per session, which is held during your last week of class. If you go beyond the 1 missed class you are welcome to sign up for a Family Swim but it will not be considered a make up and there are no reimbursements. The child who misses the class will get 1 free voucher towards family swim that must be used within the current swim session.
Example: If you are signed up for Monday classes August 3- September 28 at 8:30, your make up will be held on the LAST scheduled day, September 28 at 8:30.
You MUST inform NJAC of your child’s absence by filling out our absence form. This can be done any time BEFORE your child’s class actually starts. In order to be eligible for a Family Swim voucher, you must fill out the form BEFORE class begins. If you can not make the scheduled makeup class your other option is to attend a Family Swim (your child will receive one free family swim for the class he/she missed).
A credit card is required for all registrations. If you choose to pay in cash, you must still enter one of these in order to hold your space, and then can make special arrangements through email with email@example.com to drop off a cash payment at the office. Cash payments must be made within 48 hours of registration.
Lessons canceled due to inclement weather or emergency will be posted on our Facebook closed members group, North Jersey Aquatics Members, emailed, and texted to registered swimmers. If the weather looks questionable, please check before coming to class. We make every effort to cancel classes 2 hours prior to the start of class. Please note if conditions change last minute, we reserve the right to send updated closure information inside of that 2 hour window.
If you opt-in for texts message alerts, you will also receive all messages via text. We are not allowed to opt you in to text messages due to federal regulations, you must do so in the customer portal.
All classes that are canceled due to weather or pool closing will be eligible for a makeup. Each situation will be handled differently, so look for follow up emails on how to schedule this makeup after a closing. Please note that sometimes it takes time to schedule makeups with our pools, so this information will not be available immediately after a closing.
If you are not receiving our emails, please check your spam folder and also make sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
In order to request a class, please create an account, login in to our customer portal or download our app in the App Store or on Google Play. Then find a class and click to register. You will then receive an immediate confirmation of your class request as well as a class confirmation email within two days. This will include your final total to be charged to your card or echeck. If for some reason the class choice you have chosen is not the correct space for your child, we will email you to switch to a different class.