About this location
- This location is for our Learn to Swim and adult programs.
- The pool is salt water and kept at 83-85 degrees.
- Towels are only available for club member use and are not available for our use at this location.
- NJAC swimmers are only allowed to swim in the designated lane for lessons. You may not swim or use any other facilities before or after your lesson time.
- Only one parent per swimmer will be allowed on the pool deck.
- Parents must sit at the indoor pool during lessons.
- Children are not allowed to use the hot tub or steam room at this location.
- This location offers a changing area on deck.
- This location offers locker rooms with bathroom and shower facilities (children must be supervised at all times when using these facilities).
Parking/How to find the pool
- Park outside the facility
- Enter the main doors of the health club
- Sign in and proceed back to the pool area